Hello language students. Welcome back to the Cegep de Rimouski. I have many goals for this session. First and foremost I want to explore electronic media and use it to help me grow as a teacher as well as using these tools to help my students excel in English. What do you think?
Are you a beginner in the medium or, on the contrary, do you have a few things to teach me?
According to me, I don't have much to teach to anybody relating computers, but I think it is a good idea to use them to get better in English. We can access many tools more easily, so it's more practical.
ReplyDeleteMarc-Olivier
I can work easily with mediums, but I still have a fiew things I can learn myself in the session. Aber das ist gut, vielen dank für das Grußwort! ^^
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great idea. I am not really good with computers so don't ask me to help anybody with it! :) However computers are a good way to learn english.
First of all, i think that this is a great idea to get students interrested in the class. And even though I've had a blog before I still don't know much about electronic media.
ReplyDeleteHilary
私は英語のレベルで全部が分かるから、良いです。
ReplyDeleteI am a beginner. I have never had a blog before but I am looking forward to creating one. I think it is a very interesting way to share informations and opinions.
ReplyDeleteMaxime L.
I think it's a good idea to adapt yourself to new technologies but a I'm a real beginner so I won't be able to teach few things
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I like when teachers are exploring new ways to teach, so that we stay interrested by what we learn. I am not really good with technologies, but I am willing to try.
Alex
Hello Jennifer!
ReplyDeleteI think that it's a really good idea to explore new ways to teach! Sometimes, students are really bored and they want to try someting's different. I hope that we'll have a good session together!
Dorothée
Hey Jennifer, I think that using electronic media during the next semester is a great idea. I love surfing on Internet but I am pretty sure that other students will be better than me to teach you some tricks. :)
ReplyDeleteMarie-Pier
I think using a blog for the class is interresting :D , but I don't think I will be good to do one.
ReplyDeleteMarie-Eve .. on the account of Marc-Olivier. :)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI like when teacher use new electronic tool. It make the class interessting
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI think it is an interesting and different way to learn. And I'm a real beginner in the medium so I'm sure that course will help me a lot with it.